SOPHIA, in affiliation with The Gamaliel Foundation and WISDOM, supports the following principles for health care reform at the National level:
- Health care coverage should be guaranteed to everyone living in the United States.
- Health care should be affordable and accessible to all, with special consideration for low income individuals and families.
- Health care should be cost-effective and sustainable for society.
- Health care should be of high quality for everyone.
- Health care coverage should be continuous, regardless of employment status or pre-existing condition.
- Health care coverage should be comprehensive, covering all types of illnesses and health conditions, and include preventative care.
Task Force Chair is Iva Richards - 262.542.5840